- Destination: Frankfurt Höchst
- Mode: Rail
- Operator: Contargo Rail Services
- Traction: RTB Cargo
- Starting date: 04.04.2022
- Frequency: 1x per week, frequency is planned to be increased after a successful ramp up phase
- Type of cargo: Containers
- Terminal at destination: Contargo Industriepark Frankfurt-Höchst GmbH
- Terminals in Antwerp: AG terminal 1700, PSA terminals 913, 869
- Link to connectivity platform: NA
- Contact: Team Kerstin Junker and Kawus Khederzadeh Contargo-Terminal Frankfurt Höchs
New intermodal connection: Frankfurt - Antwerp Express Shuttle
New rail operator for Port of Antwerp offers most wanted direct rail connection to Frankfurt as of April 4.
In the name of Contargo Industriepark Frankfurt-Höchst, Contargo Rail Services connects Frankfurt Höchst and Antwerp on a weekly basis with Antwerp Gateway Q1700 and the PSA container terminals Q913 and Q869.