- Destination: Frankfurt Höchst
- Mode: Rail
- Operator: Contargo Rail Services
- Traction: RTB Cargo
- Start date: 04.04.2022
- Frequency: 1x per week, frequency will be increased according to plan after a successful ramp up phase
- Type of cargo: Containers
- Terminal on bestemming: Contargo Industriepark Frankfurt-Höchst GmbH
- Terminals in Antwerp: AG terminal 1700, PSA terminals 913, 869
- Contact: Team Kerstin Junker und Kawus Khederzadeh Contargo-Terminal Frankfurt Höchs
New intermodal connection: Frankfurt - Antwerp Express Shuttle
New rail operator for Port of Antwerp offers most wanted direct rail connection to Frankfurt as of April 4.
In the name of Contargo Industriepark Frankfurt-Höchst, Contargo Rail Services connects Frankfurt Höchst and Antwerp on a weekly basis with Antwerp Gateway Q1700 and the PSA container terminals Q913 and Q869.
Stay up to date!
Want to keep up to date about everything that's going on in the port? If so, subscribe to one or more of our newsletters. You will then receive updates about the latest developments and events directly in your mailbox.