What are the factors that are weighed up with different applicants and their dossiers?
These include (non-exhaustive list):
- The purpose or nature of the activities: will the project generate additional maritime traffic for Port of Antwerp-Bruges or not?
- Employment prospects in a direct or indirect sense.
- Does the project contribute to the enhancement of the port platform and the associated cluster operation?
- The optimum and efficient use of the available space.
- Alignment with the strategy and vision of the concession policy: are your activities as a new concessionaire in line with Port of Antwerp-Bruges' sustainability ambitions?
- In what way does the project incorporate innovation, and is this implemented in the business operations?
- Is there any consideration for a modal split? Is this in line with Port of Antwerp-Bruges' mobility ambitions?
- The total quality of the project.
- The financial situation of the company: as a concessionaire applicant, you must be able to demonstrate that you have the necessary financial capacity to realise the project.
- The total investment amount for the realisation of your project: description of the project, method of implementation and financial implications of the planned investments.