The bundling of rail volumes through rail bundling should ultimately lead to the following positive impact for all stakeholders:
- Increased efficiency and flexibility: higher frequencies and more round trips.
- Greater transparency with a solid, supportive IT system using standardised and digitalised processes.
- Cost-efficient production at the port with a positive impact on the price and use of the port infrastructure.
- Better quality and reliability of railway transport.
- Increased accessibility for new and smaller cargo.
Which companies are participating in the Rail Bundling project?
Does the freight payer conclude a contract with Railport as part of Rail Bundling?
Is it possible to read the contract between Railport and the railway company around Rail Bundling?
Does Rail Bundling guarantee daily service, even if only a limited number of parties participate?